We can remove a tree in 1, 2, 3! Our quotes will be formulated depending on the height and intricacy of the situation. Sometimes a tree has already caused irreparable damage to permanent structures or meandered its way up in and through utility wires. These trees will be harder to remove as there is added risk. We’ll have to work carefully and systematically to remove the tree and ensure that there is no added risk.
There’s a long list of reasons why our clients usually want to remove trees. Some of these include:
• Irreparable damage caused to the tree (during a storm for instance)
• A possibility of branches breaking or the tree falling over onto property (safety concern)
• Untreatable disease or decay in the tree that can lead to future calamity should the tree break or fall
• Site clearing (where clients want to proceed with construction activities)
If you are uncertain whether you should remove a tree, be sure to contact us today to provide you with excellent advice. With 25 years’ worth of experience in the industry and a hands-on team, we will inform you of the best outcome depending on your situation and needs. We are rated as the best Tree Service Company and Tree Service Lansing according to home advisor and have won multiple awards for it.
When removing trees and advising on whether trees should be removed, we always use our ethical guidelines to properly inform our customers. These guidelines include:
• Environmentally-friendliness. One doesn’t enter the tree business without a sincere love of nature. Whatever the task at hand, we always, always, always apply an environmental mindset and try to the best of our capabilities to incorporate an eco-friendly approach. Being environmentally-friendly entails having respect for the environment and taking into account the surrounding ecosystem. We will inform you when a tree can be saved and fortified to its former glory so as to not unnecessarily remove a tree without proper cause.
• Prevention and safety. We don’t believe in riding out the storm as we have first-hand experience with severe property damage caused by uprooted trees during storms. Some trees, especially those who’ve been around for a long time, can grow weaker over time. Having an old, weak tree close to your dwelling or children is not something you should take up lightly. We always advise keeping safety in mind. Prevention can be your saving grace.
• Cost-effectiveness. We don’t want to putting your life at risk to fell your own tree. Tree removal is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. This is why we have a very rigged, controlled method of adhering to safety regulations stipulated by governing bodies. Just because you can’t do it yourself doesn’t mean that we will ask you an arm and a leg for it (which you’ll have to pay by the way if you fall out of a tree). Firstly, our quotes are obligation free. Secondly, as an efficient team, we can provide you with a quick, reliable service BUT we do this at a fraction of the price of our competitors. We want to build a relationship with our customers. We love our clients returning again and again. Therefore, we will never exploit our clients – especially not in emergency situations!
• Pollution control. We need trees. They need us. It’s the circle of life. But we need to do more than to Hakuna Matata it. Your health is directly linked to your environment. Research has proven that people living in areas with more trees are at a lower risk of premature death. Plant a tree a day and keep the doctor away – that’s what we always say. We advise our customers on viability of removing or keeping the tree to ensure our trusty clients surround themselves in a healthy environment with as little pollution as possible.
• Practicality and aesthetics. Who didn’t like The Secret Garden? Probably Adolf Hitler. Maybe even Jeffrey Dahmer? What the case may be, most people love a beautiful garden. When you’re at home enjoying time with your family, we bet you you’d rather have a lush forest of trees (ready to build a treehouse) rather than a sandy pile of grassless dirt? Same goes for commercial properties. Believe us, your customers or clients will feel more tranquil and secure when there’s a well-kept garden. A tree can be a major asset or liability. Trees are beautiful, but sometimes they are in the wrong place and the wrong time. Don’t fret. We’ll advise you accordingly.
• Sustainability. Going hand in hand with being eco-friendly, we believe in sustainable practices. Sometimes being sustainable will necessitate the removal of a tree. But that doesn’t have to be the end of the road. We will gladly provide you with mulch to add to your gardening regime.
Cutting down trees are necessary in different situations. Most of our clients require removals in emergency situations (or as a matter of prevention) or in the case of site clearing.
Emergency tree removals
Storms, rain, heavy weather and strong wind can cause trees to break or fall. Sometimes damage is not evident on the trunk or branches, but deep down the root system has been severely damaged. Roots are the anchors. Should they be damaged or weakened, be sure that your ship will float away into deep waters. Luckily, we are the captains ready to steer your ship into the right direction. Give us a call in any emergency – big or small.
Just like surgeons, we have a team of specialists on call 24/7. Please feel free to contact us even if you just suspect that your tree might be damaged. Should there be an approaching storm, be sure to contact us as soon as possible so we can save you and your property.
As the name suggests, site clearing is the process whereby an area is cleared and rid of trees, structures or boulders.
When to consider this service?
• When you plan on construction
• When you decide on landscaping
• When you want to plant new vineyards or orchards
• When you have a problematic invasion of alien species
Proper tree excavation is the most important step in the site clearing process. Should a tree not be removed root and all, a structure built upon an underground root system is sure to be damaged. Roots can grow or decay. Both will be detrimental to building activities.
Residential or commercial services
We don’t discriminate. We are eager and willing to assist the homeowner or the contractor. With almost three decades worth of experience, we can assure you that we have superior skills, equipment and the know-how to deal with removals as soon as possible and as effective as possible. We provide our clients with a 100% guarantee that tree that are removed are done so properly without the danger of tree stumps or roots being left behind. No stone will go unturned!
As a mature company we are fully licensed and bonded. Our safety practices are the best in the business and our pro-active approach is something money can’t buy. You don’t need to look further to see, we are best to deal with trees.