Stemming back to our visionary great-grandfather William who also had a tree cutting business, the blood in our veins runs green. My father was also active in tree care and passed valuable skills and knowledge down to me. Apart from being a skilled horticulturist, my training and expertise extend beyond certification. I started this business in 1995 with a couple of hardworking, passionate men and women who had a vision for success. Now, 25 years later in 2020, our company has grown to a workforce of 22 employees, each suitably qualified and experienced. We are suitably bonded and licensed and strive to be the best in our area. We love our community and have a passion for healthy trees all over the world.
We provide a wide range of services to all areas in Lansing and won’t hesitate to assist where we can. Our Lansing Tree Services include:
We are the best in the tree care and tree cutting business because:
• We have horticulture in our blood.
• We are experienced, qualified and never shy away from a challenge.
• We adhere to safety regulations and apart from a few minor scratches, we’ve never had any major health issues or fatalities on site.
• We promise our clients that we will do everything in our power to ensure that their property remains undamaged.
• Even on call-outs for specific jobs, we evaluate each tree in the area to provide information on our findings and inform our clients when we see potential problems.
• We believe in prevention and strongly urge our clients to follow a trusty maintenance regime.
What our employees say about our tree care business:
‘I’ve been in the employ of William Jr. since 2002. We have a wonderful work atmosphere and we’re very strict about following safety regulations. There are repercussions for those who’ve ignored the rules. As an environmentally-friendly company I will definitely recommend working here.’ - J.T. Holmes
‘If there’s something I can say about working here it’s that we really go out of our way for our customers. We’ve been trained to be client-focussed and to assess situations and prevent problems before emergencies arise. Speaking from the inside, I can bravely say that this is a wonderful company and that everyone who works here never give less than 1000% each day, every day.’ – O. Paulsen