We are certified, bonded and insured to deliver the best tree service in Lansing.
What kind of services can our arborists provide?
• Transplants of stems and branches.
• Amputations of deceased or weakened branches and limbs.
• Evaluation and information regarding structural integrity of the tree.
• Diagnosis and treatment regimens for infestations, pests, insects and fungi.
• Treatment regimens regarding prevention of predation.
• Euthanasia in cases where there are no other options available to save the tree.
Apart from amputations and transplants, we also talk with our clients regarding proper care and routines for health. We also work out easy, doable, cost-effective plans to implement.
Just like real doctors, we would never use dull scalpels. Our methods aim to be as little invasive as possible. Though, there will be instances where we’ll have to pull the plug in order to prevent damage to property or a breeding ground for pests and infestations.
Once again it all boils down to prevention. If you suspect something is not right with your tree you should contact us today. If we catch the problem in the initial stages it will be easier to treat.
Signs of sick trees:
• Leaning towers of Pisa. If you see your tree leaning, there might be root damage.
• Should a tree have foliage on one side but be bare on the other, there might also be root damage.
• Small branches sprouting around the base of the tree.
• When springtime arrives and you see no leaves – something’s wrong.
• Wood-boring insects and beetles will leave small holes everywhere – time to get rid of them before they crawl into your wooden kitchen cupboards!
• Internal rotting can be spotted by discoloration in leaves, droopy bark or fungi growing on dead branches
What should you do when seeing these signs?
• Don’t panic
• Don’t postpone
• Call us today to inspect the situation and get to the bottom of the problem
Our qualified personnel will provide you with an obligation-free quote, a treatment plan and peace of mind. What more can you ask for?
Please don’t postpone when you see any of the signs of decay or brittleness. You can prevent property damage, lawsuits between neighbours and danger to children or other people. Doctor’s orders!
Disease can be detrimental to productivity of the tree. Fruit harvests can prove to be disappointing and trees can lose their colour and beauty. Apart from disease, infections and pests, trees can also be influenced by a variety of environmental factors.
Trees can suffer from stress due to overcrowding and a lack of water or nutrients. We can provide you with the best advice in order to combat these problems depending on the situation. Apart from weakened trunks and branches, there are also a variety of foliage diseases that can plague a tree.
A lack of treatment will surely lead to demise and eventual death of the tree. This will necessitate taking out a tree or even an emergency call-out in the middle of a stormy night. Ensure that you keep affordability in mind as emergency services are a little more costly (though still affordable in comparison with our competitors’ prices).
Healthy trees are happy trees. We recommend regular check-ups so you don’t get surprises later on. Contact us today to get your free diagnosis and subsequent free quote for the course of treatment.